At Marquis Wealth Management Group, we understand that privacy is an important issue for visitors to the Marquis Wealth Management Group web site. The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we gather from our site and in connection with any services provided by Marquis Wealth Management Group and how we handle the information once we gather it. Marquis Wealth Management Group, an independent registered investment advisor and financial planning firm, is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with this web site and any of the services provided by Marquis Wealth Management Group. We do not disclose website information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law and explained in this Privacy Statement, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below
- We do not sell personal information to anyone, including mailing list vendors or solicitors.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law and as explained in this Privacy Statement.
- We limit employee and agent access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing;
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- How many people visit our site
- The pages they visit
- How long they stay on our site
- The domain name of the site visitors are connecting from (aol.com for example)